1966 OU Helmet Pocket T-Shirt
From 1957 to 1965 OU wore white football helmets with a crimson stripe down the center and crimson numerals on both sides.
Enter OU Head Football Coach Jim Mackenzie. Not only did he beat Texas for the first time in 9 years, he started the greatest look in the history of college football by changing the helmet to crimson and adding the now-iconic interlocking OU on the side.
Shop Red & West’s 1966 OU Helmet Pocket T-Shirt.
Made by OU Fans who love Sooner Football. For OU Fans who love Sooner Football.
- Free Shipping
- Lightweight & Breathable Material
- Pre-Tumble Dried To Eliminate Most Shrinkage
- Constructed With Stronger & Tighter Fabric Knit For Durability
- High Quality 100% Combed Ring-Spun BCI Cotton For A Comfortable & Soft Feel
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash cold; Air Dry